Registered with The General Chiropractic Council Member of The British Chiropractic Association
Under current legislation, the Clinic will remain open throughout the current lockdown period, patients are permitted to travel to and from the clinic.
STAYING SAFE DURING THE COVID-19 LOCK DOWN
During the lock down period I have made some changes regarding hygiene policies and procedures, and also to the way you can book your appointments and receive treatment.
- You will now only be able to make appointments over the phone, no walk in's due to restrictions on the number of people entering the clinic at one time.
- Please arrive promptly on time for your appointment, if you are early please wait in your car.
- If you are late or think that you are going to be, please phone to rearrange your appointment as I may not be able to accommodate you at short notice.
- Due to the social distancing requirements you will be required if possible to attend alone, unless a chaperone is required.
- If you have a face mask please bring it with you, if not you will be provided with one, it is compulsory to wear one during treatment.
IF YOU OR ANY OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD HAVE A NEW PERSISTENT COUGH, RECENT CHANGE TO TASTE/SMELL OR INCREASE IN TEMPERATURE PLEASE CONTACT THE CLINIC AND DO NOT ATTEND YOU APPOINTMENT.
What to expect when you arrive at the clinic.
- Again in order to limit the amount of people entering the clinic at one time, the front door will be locked, if you please knock on the door and wait for me to answer to let you in, hand sanitiser will be provided and a mask if required.
- I will be wearing full PPE which includes a mask, safety glasses, scrubs and apron. This level of PPE has been recommended by the British Chiropractic Association and ensures your and my safety.
- All contact surfaces surfaces will be fully wiped down after each treatment session.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
Hours of Business
Wednesday: 9:00-13:00 14:00-18:00